This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Quality & Production Engineer
38 hours per week
Steffi De Brabandere
02/454 86 60
02/454 86 60
Technical Engineering Ternat
Borredam 4, 1740 Ternat
- Attractive salary supplemented with various fringe benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospital and group insurance, cafeteria plan including extra-legal holidays, bicycle allowance, bike lease, non-recurring result-related benefits, etc.)
- Family work atmosphere within a fast-growing company
- 20 days statutory holiday
- Personal laptop
- Fun afterwork activities
- Training and individual counselling
- You will support the production process from brewing to blending and ensure it runs efficiently
- You provide solutions to operational problems and participate in improvement projects
- You update and write the necessary procedures of the brewing, fermentation and mixing plants
- You will check the proper functioning of various measuring instruments and perform necessary calibrations
- You manage raw material stocks and place the necessary orders for them
- You guide colleagues on the shop floor in their daily tasks to ensure maximum quality
- You verify and correct input data in the ERP system
- Together with your colleagues, you ensure a safe and hygienic working environment
- You will assist in product development projects
Our client is an established player in the Pajottenland region and is known for its wide range of beer.
- You have a bachelor/master degree in (bio)chemistry or food technology, or built up equivalent experience in a similar work environment
- You are a problem solver with technical insight and a 'hands on' mentality
- You like to learn and enjoy open communication
- You are committed to safety and quality
- Some affinity with beer culture is a plus
- You speak and write fluently Dutch (working language in the company), French and English
- Knowledge of an ERP system (Navision) is an asset
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.