This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You will find yourself in a challenging position within an international and innovative environment that has already been named Factory of the Future twice.
You work in a high-tech company that is a market leader in its sector.
Moreover, you can count on an attractive salary supplemented with meal vouchers of €8, hospitalisation and group insurance, €50 net expenses, mobile phone with subscription, etc.
Furthermore, they can match your transport needs with their salary package.
As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for the following tasks;
- Ensure that all employees and colleagues correctly implement the quality management system (and follow all procedures).
- Performing internal audits and preparing external audits.
- Identifying the needs for relevant quality-related trainings and organising them.
- Supporting method, software and hardware validation.
The client for whom we are currently looking for a test engineer is a world leader in satellite communications. They are located in Erpe-Mere and their customers are active in the market of industry, defence, aerospace and the medical world. In their production facility they are active in the production and repair of high quality mechatronic products. You will be working in a growing environment that is very much engaged in industry 4.0.
As a Quality Engineer, you meet the following expectations:
- You hold a technical master's degree or are equivalent through experience
- You have experience with quality management systems. Preferably you already have experience with ISO 13485 and AS9100.
- You have knowledge of the FMEA method (Failure Modes & Effects Analysis).
- You are able to understand, interpret and implement quality standards and regulatory guidelines.
- You can do internal audits.
- You are able to identify problematic situations and communicate them in an appropriate way so that a solution can be found.
- You speak and write very good Dutch and English.