This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
A responsible and varied job within an international working environment
- Contract of unlimited duration
- Good salary and extra-legal benefits
- Traffic jam-free working environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- 12 ADV days
- Bonus plan, meal vouchers, group insurance, mobile phone
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
The quality engineer in this company does not sit still. It is a combination of desk work and going around within the production.
- You master the customer-specific requirements
- You lead the process of problem solving methods
- Internal and external quality problems
- You draw up the product reference file and keep it up-to-date
- Contacts with suppliers on quality issues from A-Z
- Supporting projects
Our client is active in the automotive (manufacturing) industry.
- You have a Master's degree with technical affinity or equivalent experience.
- Experience within a quality department is a plus.
- You are analytically strong and can assess risks and problem situations well.
- You can work independently and have excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on attitude.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.