This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Full-time, permanent contract. It is also possible to work 80%.
- Wage package is supplemented with meal vouchers, eco vouchers, hospitalisation insurance and group insurance.
- Flexible working hours.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
For their health care department they are looking for an extra colleague as Quality Engineer. You will work together with and report to the Quality Manager.
- Respond to quality-related requests from customers.
- Follow up and complaint handling based on investigation report and CAPA case follow up.
- Maintenance of technical files including customer-specific, technical documentation.
- Organising and publishing updates of QMC documentation.
Our client develops and produces the best flexible plastic hose systems worldwide for B2B customers in various target markets.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical direction.
- First experience of quality.
- Interest in the plastics and health care sector.
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Willing to travel 10-20%.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.