This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
We are looking for a QA/QC Manager for our client in the Port of Antwerp specialising in tank construction.
What can you expect?
- Full-time position
- You will join a family business with open communication.
- Salary is aligned to knowledge and experience
- Extra: company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance,...
As QA/QA Manager, you will be responsible for the quality management system. You also manage a team of two quality employees.
What does the job entail?
- You will translate current legislation and quality standards into practically feasible tasks, such as managing welding techniques, attestations and surface treatments.
- You perform thorough analyses on existing work processes and implement improvements where necessary. You are also responsible for drawing up quality plans and dossiers that comply with the construction codes and specific requirements of our customers
- You carefully monitor the team's schedule and priorities.
- You will work closely with project management, work preparation, site management and other departments internally.
- Externally, you will maintain close links with suppliers, subcontractors and inspection bodies.
This position is a combination of field and desk work.
Our client, located in the Port of Antwerp, is a family business specialising in total solutions for storage tanks for chemical gases/liquids for the (petro)chemical sector. For their customers, they can offer projects from A-Z because they have their own engineering department, production, quality service and they do the installation onsite themselves. Their customers include multinationals in the Port of Antwerp, but they also operate in the Netherlands, France and Luxembourg.
For the position of QA/QC Manager, we are looking for someone with the following requirements:
- You have completed a master's degree in Industrial Engineering Electromechanics or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of welding techniques is an important one.
- You show a strong sense of responsibility and have excellent communication skills.
- You are flexible in your approach and enjoy working on projects.
- You work accurately and well organised.
- You speak good Dutch, English and French.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me: +32 472 02 85 07 or email@example.com
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.