This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You get what you pay for. In return for your craftsmanship, you get:
- A good salary, always paid on time.
- A meal voucher of 6.5€ per day worked.
- Always the right material and machines.
- The work clothes you need.
- The possibility of following training courses.
And what is still important:
- Our client is a financially healthy company.
- Job security guaranteed
As a buyer for this construction company in Geel, you are responsible for the coordination of purchases of consumables, materials, machines, ... taking into account the imposed specifications (quality, delivery time, price, payment conditions, ...). The tasks include:
- You will ask for offers and compare and negotiate about price, quality and delivery times.
- You ensure a good relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- You monitor the costs related to the predefined budgets.
- You communicate with several internal departments within the company so that purchases are made according to their needs.
- You draw up order forms and check order confirmations. You also take care of the necessary administrative processing.
- You put the data of the articles correctly in the system.
- You take care of the preparation of the annual contracts.
- You report to the purchasing manager.
Our client deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. This ranges from general renovations to sewerage techniques, from stained glass restoration to asbestos removal.
The company keeps craftsmanship under its own wings. It brings and keeps all necessary knowledge about its niche activities in-house as much as possible.
It invests resolutely in the further development of its know-how. Ultimately, motivated and committed people make the difference. Motto: "Our human capital is our greatest added value".
Challenging works that require craftsmanship are right up their alley.
At our client, construction experts and craftsmen are characterised as:
- Reliable: You like to put your shoulders to the wheel, take responsibility and go for quality.
- Agile: You like challenging projects and varied assignments. You don't shy away from the adventure and surprise associated with renovation.
- Inventive: You are looking for a stimulating job in which your ability to solve problems is needed. You like working in a team with different specialties and personalities.
- No-nonsense: You are looking for a job in a dynamic company where action comes first. You take things in hand and want to move forward.
For the position of 'materials purchaser' we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have a technical degree.
- You have experience as a buyer in a (construction) engineering environment.
- You can work well with MS Office.
- You speak Dutch well. Eventual knowledge of French is a plus.
- You are practical and can switch quickly.
- You are commercial and can negotiate.
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team.
- You are analytically strong, working with figures is something you enjoy doing.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.