This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project leader swimming pool installations
As a Project Manager Swimming Pool Installations you will be able to enjoy the following offer:
- Attractive future prospects within a growing and innovative organisation
- Attractive salary package with a company car
- Working in a company where team spirit and personal attention are important
- A varied and challenging job with sufficient freedom
For the position of Project leader Swimming pool installations, your tasks will be as follows:
- You will participate in project discussions. This may be done together with the designer and the work planner
- You will study tenders, specifications, working drawings and project plans for the water treatment installations
- You give guidance to, among others, chief mechanics, mechanics and assistant mechanics
- Within the set deadlines and budgets, you are responsible for the realisation of projects with a positive delivery.
- You coordinate, check and advise the work of the subcontractors and (chief) mechanic. This according to the standards and deadlines indicated in drawings and plans in accordance with the client's requirements
- You are responsible for the sale and implementation of additional work or less work
- You manage the project team. This team consists of a work planner, a draughtsman, the head of the workshop and a chief mechanic.
Our client is the market leader in the Benelux in the field of water attractions and innovative techniques in swimming pools and water technology. The family business was founded more than 175 years ago. At the moment, about 60 employees work there. The company started in Eindhoven as a small plumbing company. Now they have three branches spread over Belgium and the Netherlands. Water drives them and technology is what they do. Future-proof, sustainable insights, innovation and digitalisation are some of the key words for the company. Together with our client, we are now looking for a Pool Installations Project Leader.
For the vacancy as Project leader Swimming pool installations you will preferably meet the following profile:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Electromechanics or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in the installation technique (or similar)
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English. Both written and spoken
- You have VCA (or are willing to obtain it)
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
- The head office is in Leuven, but the projects are spread across Belgium. So you do not mind to move around regularly
Do you not recognise yourself in one of the above descriptions, but you are very interested in the position? Then don't hesitate to contact me and together we can look at the possibilities. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 016 49 83 82 or 0473 30 69 33.