This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
HVAC project leader
- An immediate and permanent contract with our client
- Continuous internal training to broaden your Business Intelligence
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- An attractive salary, depending on your knowledge and/or experience
- A nice package of fringe benefits (car, mobile phone, meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance)
- As project manager, you have final responsibility (from A to Z) for your sites
- To this end, you determine the planning, check quality, safety and environmental regulations and closely monitor deadlines and budgets
- You will be responsible for directing and supervising site supervisors and external parties on the construction sites
- You manage the planning and ordering of materials
- You report to the project manager on a weekly basis on progress on the sites
- You devise solutions and alternatives to potential problems on site
- You ensure correct delivery and maintain the necessary logbooks
- You check specifications and plans
Our client is the point of contact for cooling, heating and air conditioning systems in the tertiary sector. They provide a complete service; from advice, delivery and installation to maintenance and service.
- You hold a Bachelor/Master Electromechanics option air-conditioning or you are equivalent through experience
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC is necessary
- Strong communicator (NL/FR)
- You work in a solution- and result-oriented way
- You have knowledge of MS Office & Autocad
- You get energy from motivating your team and keeping everything on track
- Possessing an VOL-VCA diploma is an added advantage
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.