This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience
- A company car
- A net daily allowance;
- Group insurance
- Flexibility to schedule your leave;
- The chance to take the next step in your career, with plenty of guidance and coaching.
As project manager, you will be responsible for the execution of construction sites. This means that, based on the necessary information received from the vendor, you design the project in accordance with the contract with a view to an efficient solution.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will work closely with the CAD/CAM designers;
- You will be in contact with both your internal colleagues, potential suppliers and the customer to manage execution;
- You keep all stakeholders informed and keep good records;
- You will prepare the documents required for the execution of the project such as technical sheets, safety plans;
- You will give clear instructions to the assembly crews and be their point of contact during execution.
Our client is the leading Belgian supplier of total ventilation solutions for commercial kitchens and consumption halls. Preliminary study, installation, cleaning, maintenance and a 24/7 service are part of the total package.
As part of their growth, they are looking for an additional project manager for site execution. You will manage your projects and maintain contact with the customer until their full completion.
Their corporate culture stands for short lines of communication and especially the flat structure used. They are looking for someone who has a first experience in project management, who wants to develop further and someone who feels completely at home in an SME.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience;
- A first experience as a site or project manager, preferably in the HVAC or Construction sector, is an asset;
- You possess analytical thinking skills, communication skills and can work independently;
- You have a good knowledge of project planning and a good technical understanding;
- You can very quickly and easily prioritise and shift gears where necessary. You always maintain an overall view;
- You speak Dutch and are not afraid to use French.