This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project leader Commercial Building & Renovation
Almost convinced? What do you get in return when you take on the job of project leader utility construction & renovation?
- A permanent contract for an indefinite period
- An exciting job with responsibility
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- An attractive salary
- Various extra-legal benefits
- A company car with fuel card
- A wide range of practical training courses
Curious about more? Then apply now!
For the vacancy as project leader utility construction & renovation we are looking for someone who wants to take on the follow-up of large projects. The following tasks belong to your responsibility:
- You are in charge of the overall management of several construction projects and you are the pivot between the client, the engineering firm and the company.
- As a project leader, you are ultimately responsible for all aspects of your projects, in terms of safety, budget, quality, customer satisfaction, and so on.
- The team of work planners, site managers and team leaders rely on your guidance and good advice.
- Internally, you will also work closely with the prevention, procurement, logistics, IT and HR departments.
Does this sound good but not yet the perfect match? Then read on or contact us on 03 293 23 93 or at email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss your wishes and the corresponding possibilities.
For our client, we are currently looking for a project manager who wants to work in commercial construction and renovation.
The company in question has been based in Antwerp for almost 50 years, but is part of an international construction group that has been around for almost 100 years. They are happy to share their knowledge and expertise with each other, which has led to the company's enormous expansion. The group consists of more than 2,000 colleagues, approximately 250 of whom work in Belgium. Although they have grown into a very large player in our country, they still retain their family character. You can see that in the seniority of the employees, because about 10% of their staff have been in service for more than 25 years.
They are active in various disciplines such as construction, environment/soil remediation and industrial cleaning. The projects you will be working on are for both the government and the private sector.
Are you ready to help build the future? Then be sure to read on!
What do we expect from you in order to be able to properly carry out the job as project leader?
- A diploma in industrial engineering or civil engineering
- Do you have relevant experience as a project leader in the implementation of medium to large projects? Then you are also eligible.
- As a project leader, you are a real problem solver. You know how to tackle them like no other.
- Teamwork is the dream! You have a strong team spirit and leadership skills.
- You can express yourself well in the Dutch language and also speak a bit of French and English.
- You are familiar with ISO and VCA procedures
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea? No problem, we have several other options. We would be happy to discuss them with you over the phone on 03 293 23 93 or send us your personal CV via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements.