This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- You will be joining a company in full expansion, where you will really be able to grow and build on the further development of the company.
- you will end up in a nice company with colleagues who like to come to work
- you will gain a lot of trust from your employer
- Your hand will not be held but you can always call on your colleagues.
- You will be able to work on projects with the largest players in the chemical sector but you will also work together with the fire brigade to clean up certain chemical substances.
- You will receive a competitive gross salary and a company car with fuel card
- you have 20 days' leave and flexible working hours
If you would like to apply or would like more information, we would love to hear from you!
03/750 28 80
Due to the growth of this company, we are looking for a project/process engineer to join their team. Some of the duties include:
- technical development of projects for customers and new applications
- Managing projects from A-Z (concept, calculations, performing testings in the lab until project delivery)
- directing the process operators at the sites
- contact with suppliers
- discussing projects with customers
- optimisation of existing processes within the company
This company active in the chemical and maritime sectors is 10 years old. They passed into the hands of a US group in 2019 but they definitely haven't lost their individuality in the process. They are currently growing strongly and want to expand even more strongly by next year. This company provides services to the chemical and maritime sectors such as degassing, pipeline testing and equipment rental. They also pioneer cryogenic degassing applications. For example, they delivered a project at Total recently.
- you are an industrial engineer in chemistry or have an equivalent level through experience
- specific previous knowledge of the products or sector is not important, but the will to learn is
- you have a do-mentality and sense of initiative
- you are a plant-puller but also like to work with a team towards a common goal
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.