This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project planner/project engineer
As project engineer, you are responsible for the preparation of a number of projects assigned to you. You draw up concepts, discuss technical matters with the project leader and make all the technical preparations for the project. Your day looks like this:
- You draw out the projects assigned to you in detail;
- You discuss technical possibilities with the project leader;
- You are responsible for the entire technical preparation of the project, such as drawing up technical sheets, preparing orders, etc;
- You draw up an implementation file for production and for assembly at the site;
- You manage correspondence and technical project documents;
- You are the contact person for the production manager.
Our client has been supplying and installing customised aluminium solutions in project and residential construction for 40 years. With their team of technical specialists, they guide their customers in the design and elaboration of original profile concepts. They handle projects from € 200,000 to € 3 million. Some leading references are: AP College Park Spoor Noord Antwerp, Turnova Turnhout, Nieuw Zuid Antwerp, ...
This SME with 50 employees is an established name in the Kempen region. Within the framework of further expansion, they are looking for a project engineer.
- Bachelor or Master in a technical field or equivalent through experience.
- You proactively look for solutions;
- You pay attention to quality;
- You have knowledge of Autocad;
- Experience is not required, but the desire to specialise in joinery is!
You will be working in a healthy organisation that works on three basic principles: attention, reliability and continuity. You will get a permanent contract.
Wage package is supplemented by group insurance.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.