This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project manager service
- Permanent contract open-ended.
- Negotiable salary supplemented by various benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalisation and group insurance.
- Firm car.
- A cool bunch of colleagues.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- In this position, you will be responsible for the complete elaboration and follow-up of our electrical field-service projects: from quotation-calculation, through execution to invoicing.
- In cooperation with our sales department, you will make technical calculations and cost price calculations to lead to a cooperation proposal for our customers.
- You will be responsible for the planning, budget control, organisation, execution and after-care of these projects. Customer visits may be necessary during the preparation and/or execution phase.
- You continuously monitor the results, test them against the set targets and make adjustments where necessary to achieve the set targets.
- Maintaining and further developing contacts with customers and/or prospects in order to build long-term relationships and achieve the targeted turnover
- You will map project processes and pursue continuous improvement.
- You provide the right technical and/or organisational expertise from the sales phase through to delivery.
- You make all necessary documents (plans, drawings, work instructions, etc.) available to the service technicians responsible for the realisation of a project section.
- You communicate to the internal and external customer regarding the status of the project and any breakdowns or problems.
Our client has over 30 years of experience and is a leading company in the design and construction of distribution boards and steering boards.
- Preferably, you have a technical degree in an electrical or electromechanical field under your belt.
- You are stress-resistant, a team player and communicatively strong
- Accuracy and efficiency are highly valued by you
- You have at least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- You have a good technical and analytical understanding and know the standards
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Driving licence B
- In possession of VOL-VCA certificate or willing to obtain it
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.