This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Mechanics
For our project manager we foresee the following offer:
- A gross monthly salary that will be around €5000 depending on your experience.
- A company car with fuel card.
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Net expense allowance.
- Numerous internal and external training courses.
As a project manager, you will mainly:
- Coordinating various projects within different sectors.
- Act as an intermediary between the client and your employer, here you will also be the signpost for the company.
- Taking care of the necessary organisation on the sites and using your technical knowledge to give the right advice in function of your team. Ensuring that the right person is in the right place.
- In function of the set deadlines, not only take care of the correct delivery date, but also take into account the quality of the delivery.
- Starting from the price request of the customer, you will elaborate and prepare the offers. During the current projects, you will also take into account the proposed budgets.
- Putting the teams together and dividing the responsibilities .
Together with an international multitechnical service provider, we are looking for a project manager with a specific focus on piping and mechanics. They are active in 37 countries and currently have more than 64 000 employees. In Belgium, they have 17 local offices and employ 1850 people. At the site in Aalter, you will have about 200 colleagues who will mainly be working on the building sites. Despite the considerable size of the company, there is still a very amicable culture with an open door policy.
Internal training on both hard and soft skills is provided by the company along with a healthy work-life balance and the opportunity to work across various disciplines.
For our project manager, we see the following fit:
- Engineering degree or Bachelor's degree with broad mechanical experience.
- Experience in leading, coordinating and completing projects.
- Someone who likes to be on the shop floor and has a hands-on attitude.
- A real communicator. This both with own employees and with the customer, for both parties you will always think in solutions.
- Who is flexible in terms of distance (although the sites are mainly in East and West Flanders) and in terms of mentality.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss further via email@example.com or via +32 9 241 87 96.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.