This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Energy Management
- The opportunity to be part of highly topical projects on energy management systems
- You will be working in a 40-hour week, which means that on top of the 20 days of holiday you are entitled to 12 days of ADV
- Besides your gross salary, meal vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, pension savings and eco vouchers are part of your package
- A company car and fuel card are also part of the remuneration
- If the project allows it, you can work from home up to 50% and you can make use of flexible hours
If you want to apply or want to know more, please contact CTRL-F Antwerp.
Call: +32 3 750 28 80
See you soon!
For our client specialising in smart meters and energy management systems, we are looking for a project manager.
You will be responsible for customer projects. In these projects, a product is developed tailored to the customer.
The focus is on hardware and software engineering.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Project planning
- Managing the people in the project team
- Monitoring production and execution
- Act as SPOC for the customer, suppliers and colleagues working on the project
- You are the expert within EMS
This SME has 20 people and was founded in 1996. With the liberalisation of the energy market, they started developing a communication module that makes digital meters smart. In time, they expanded their product range to monitoring systems within energy transition (solar panels, charging stations, heat pumps). In short, they made the switch to the energy management systems market. They develop and manufacture these systems in-house.
This company is looking for a project manager with the following qualities.
- Master's degree within engineering
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge of product development of hardware and software products
- A good communicator
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.