This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Electrification
- A gross monthly salary depending on your relevant experience
- A company car with fuel card; also for private use
- Meal vouchers of €8
- A variable annual bonus paid in April; amounts to +/- one month's salary; tax-advantaged; based on individual and team performance
- 12 additional paid leave days per year (adv)
- Group insurance
- Access to a Harvard platform where you can take online courses. This also allows you to obtain additional certificates in various useful competences
- As project manager, you simultaneously supervise around 5 to 10 projects
- All these assignments involve the installation of complex electrical distribution systems within large residential or industrial environments
- Base of operations for this position is Zaventem
- Throughout the entire process, you function as a contact person for customers, suppliers, subcontractors, manufacturers, colleagues and all possible project stakeholders
- A first step is to draw up a plan of action together with the client. This defines clear guidelines, tasks and milestones
- In doing so, you will think proactively about possible challenges, what resources and people will be needed ...
- You naturally take into account the predetermined budgets
- You document everything in a clear report/report
- After this, you will start to concretise
- You prepare all steps, contact all necessary partners and get to work
- You motivate the team to complete everything within the set deadline and budgets
- With the effective installation of the entire installation, the project becomes a lot more intensive
- You will be on site early to keep an eye on things and make adjustments where necessary
- You assist customers with all steps and any changes
- The ultimate goal is smooth, efficient hiring without error
- At all steps in this process, you take into account the necessary safety measures
- Customer service is therefore central here
- You are the mouthpiece for each party involved with open and transparent communication
- You maintain a close contact with your customer portfolio and thus also keep customer satisfaction high
Our client is an international company and employs 100,000 people worldwide who together provide sustainable technological and digital solutions in 4 divisions: robotics, electrification, motors and process automation. With a huge product portfolio, this player is therefore a market leader.
In Belgium, we employ around 400 people across four sites. These are mainly located in Flemish Brabant & East Flanders. They form close-knit teams with an informal atmosphere and a good work-life balance. Together, they work on the future of many different industrial companies.
Our client attaches great importance to diversity and inclusion, training, advancement potential, safety and integrity.
- A bachelor's and/or master's degree in electromechanics, robotics or automation
- You can present relevant experience in project management within a technical/industrial environment (focus: electricity)
- You communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English; both orally and in writing
- You have strong problem-solving skills and get energy from keeping different balls in the air
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.