This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project leader electrical engineering
Permanent job complemented by extra benefits such as a company car.
As a project leader in electrical engineering, you are responsible for coordinating and controlling all project-related activities:
- Setting and monitoring deadlines
- Follow up on financial aspect and result
- Follow up on safety and quality procedures.
You will supervise the realisation of the works, do the technical detail follow-up and will take care of the quotations of different projects together with the calculation.
Contracts and negotiations are part of the project leader's duties. In addition, you follow up on additional work and keep in contact with suppliers and subcontractors.
A dynamic and innovative SME that is growing rapidly in the electrical engineering sector. Their specialisation is mainly in industrial electricity, specialising in power grids, cabinets, data grids, etc.
- In possession of a technical degree such as electricity, electromechanics, electrical engineering, energy technology... Or equivalent by experience.
- Knowledge and experience within electrical engineering.
- Experience in a managerial position is required. You have good communication skills.
- You are result-oriented and analytically minded in order to circumvent and solve problems in a practical manner.
- You are an initiator with knowledge of planning, quality and safety, expenses and revenues,
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.