This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project manager electrical
We are looking for a Project Manager Electrical for an international machine builder in the North of Antwerp.
What can you expect?
- permanent contract
- pay according to knowledge, experience and diploma
- internal and external training
- international environment with various career opportunities
As Project Manager Electrical, you are the specialist for complex issues related to electrical and automation engineering. With your in-depth knowledge of electrical engineering, you advise colleagues during both the conceptual and execution phases of projects. You will also support the manager of the electrical engineering department in organising the team and the full execution of large international projects. In addition to project management, you will also have responsibilities such as:
- performing cable calculations in Caneco BT
- provide support to the company's internal competence centre
- developing in-house training
This company is active in the design, construction and installation of process installations and material handling solutions in the chemical and food industries worldwide. Their projects can have a lead time of 1 to 2 years and can be up to EUR 20 million. Furthermore, this company is part of a large international group. Yet within the company there is a friendly atmosphere where you know your colleagues and there is room for your personal development.
The following are required for the position of Project Manager Electrical...:
- higher technical degree (bachelor/ master)
- relevant experience managing and implementing projects in the electrical field
- Knowledge of P&ID, risk analysis, emergency stops,...
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.