This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project manager for charging stations
Are you an enthusiastic and driven professional with a passion for sustainable mobility? If so, you could be the perfect candidate for this role of Project Manager Charging Stations.
What can you expect from our client specialising in charging station solutions?
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration
- Pay according to knowledge, qualification and experience
- Electric company car with home charging station
- 39-hour week entitling you to 6 ADV days
- Extra-legal benefits on top of gross pay
- Teleworking is possible.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager Charging Stations. In this position, you will play a key role in realising the roll-out of charging infrastructure at both partners and customers. Your technical knowledge and persuasiveness are essential to inspire and convince them of the benefits of our solutions. Together, you will work to promote sustainable mobility.
What exactly does this role entail?
- You will be responsible for the technical development of charging station solutions for electric vehicles at various locations in Belgium.
- You coordinate and draft designs, as well as manage electrical engineering work.
- Your duties include preparing technical implementation files for both your own projects and those of your colleagues.
- You will regularly go on site to inspect and measure electrical and civil works to provide accurate quotations.
- Once an order is placed, you ensure consistent and accurate monitoring of the project's schedule, budget and quality.
- You will keep clients and partners informed about the progress of projects and be ready to answer their questions.
- Sporadically, you will travel for training sessions, customer visits and meetings with suppliers.
Our client located in Antwerp specialises in innovative charging solutions for electric cars. They do projects both for companies, large construction projects and car parks for retail chains. The company was founded in 2016 and are growing rapidly.
Who are we looking for for this role of Project Manager Charging Stations?
- Team player with a customer-oriented attitude: you know how to effectively communicate and listen to customers' needs, quickly gaining their trust and proposing appropriate solutions.
- Initiative-rich professional with commercial skills: You are not afraid to create and seize opportunities rather than wait and see.
- You are someone who sees opportunities where others see problems. With your proactive attitude and determination, you take charge.
- Accuracy and attention to detail: you strive for quality and a streamlined administrative follow-up of tasks.
- Multilingualism: You have a command of Dutch and English. Occasionally speaking French does not put you off.
- Experience: You have already gained some work experience in project management and industrial electricity. Knowledge of AutoCAD is an added advantage
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me by mobile phone +32 472 02 85 07 or by email to email@example.com
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.