This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
With a global reach and diverse teams, our client offers unique and rewarding opportunities to develop skills and grow professionally with meaningful career opportunities globally.
Their philosophy for team member development emphasizes a 70/20/10 system, with On the Job Experience as the key driver of success. This approach, combined with clear goals and objectives to guide performance and enable winning outcomes, and processes to ensure you receive thoughtful mentoring from leaders, aligns with their compensation and reward programs.
They not only offer exceptional career building opportunities, but also provide the very best products and services to their customers. They value their people and encourage brainstorming, collaboration, and continuous improvement, while enjoying a challenging and exciting work environment.
- Responsible for developing project plans and schedules. Works with functional groups
(Sales/applications, engineering, manufacturing, purchasing) to develop and assign tasks
- Responsible to verify final inspection and machine document status prior to shipping
- Plan and coordinate project installation as required with service, customer and outside contractors
- Responsible for effective customer communications throughout all phases of the project to customer signoff acceptance
- Facilitate communications between cross company and functional teams to ensure that issues are identified and incorporated into schedules and processes, through all project phases
- Effectively manage equipment suppliers and contractors, until customer acceptance: Create and issue specifications, plan schedules, arrange and approve invoices
- Responsible for follow up and monitoring of results (cost/margin) for each project. Ensures that budgets, schedules and objectives are met. Create timely and accurate reports for internal and external customers according to established norms and procedures
- Give feedback to Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing and Service on machines running in the field, to improve design, manufacturing process, installation and future quotations
- Management of Change Orders and extra work done
- Facilitate customer visits to JBT and other supplier facilities
- Travelling 10-20% of the time, mainly Europe, but at times worldwide
- Contribute to improvement initiatives
Our client is a leading global technology solutions provider to high-value segments of the food processing and air transportation industries. They design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for their customers. They have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world, and are growing both organically and by acquisitions.
They are a multinational company dealing with Food Processing Technology. The Project Manager is responsible for the oversight, coordination, execution and communication of all aspects of the project between the order and the final site acceptance of the project by the customer.
- This position requires a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Engineering, Procurement, Operations, or related field
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of Project Management techniques and standards
- Demonstrated skills in organisation and planning
- Experience with Food technology processes & equipment is an advantage
- Demonstrates effective leadership ability within a matrixed team environment and contributes significantly to team performance
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills and effective communication across functional and managerial boundaries
- Demonstrates competent developed verbal, written and presentation skills (English required, other languages is a plus)
- Handling international customers
- Six to nine years' experience in Engineering, Scheduling, Procurement, Planning, Cost or Quality Assurance including experience in a Project support function
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.