This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
We are looking for a project manager for our clients within the mechanical engineering sector.
What can you expect?
- Immediate and permanent contract with the customer.
- Varied range of tasks
- Company car + fuel card
- Extras: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, teleworking allowance...
- 32 days of annual leave, they are only collectively closed during the Christmas period.
- You have sliding hours,
- Pleasant working atmosphere with open communication and in-house training.
As Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in the management of assigned projects, being responsible for coordinating various project phases from order receipt to delivery, including engineering, production, installation, and start-up. You will also be in charge of the conceptual mechanical design of the plant. As the primary point of contact for the customer, you will closely monitor project KPIs, including budget, schedule, and quality.
Your core tasks include:
- After the conceptual phase, work out everything in a technically realistic way.
- You will work out the project together with the draughtsmen, automation and software department.
- Communicating with internal parties, suppliers and customers.
- Keeping track of and reporting on your file and the progress of the project.
- Diving deep into technical problems and coming up with the necessary solutions.
- Function as primary point of contact for the client throughout the project.
Together with our client, we are looking for a project leader to join their team. They are active within mechanical engineering, mainly within process installations for the food, plastics, pharma and chemical sectors. About 115 people are currently working here in Belgium.
The Belgian site is an R&D, sales and service centre, the production of the machines themselves is in Germany.
Within the company they have a team full of experienced people, so they are also open to juniors who they can fully train. In terms of company culture, they have a team spirit mentality and regularly organise family days, company parties, anniversary parties, etc.
For our project leader at this machine builder, we see the following profile:
Driven engineer with a passion for technology, preferably with experience in process industry and plant construction.
Strong organisational and communication skills, with the ability to manage projects effectively.
Technically savvy, with specialisation in Electromechanics, Chemistry or similar.
Relevant project experience with knowledge of mechanical engineering and process plants.
Good (electro)mechanical understanding and preferably knowledge of process engineering and instrumentation.
Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, knowledge of French or German is a plus.
Social and customer-oriented, with the ability to build strong, long-term relationships.
Would you like more information or are you curious about other options?
Contact me at email@example.com or call me on: +32 472 02 85 07.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.