This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers:
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented by fringe benefits such as a company car.
- Family atmosphere where you can collaborate on great projects.
- A team where you can develop yourself and take initiative.
In this role, you will bear full responsibility for multiple construction projects, from award to completion. In doing so, you will be responsible for selecting subcontractors and procuring required materials. Thorough site preparation and accurate planning are among your duties. You are a communicative professional and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved. Active participation in site meetings and ensuring both technical and financial follow-up of projects are among your responsibilities. In doing so, you contribute to providing technical solutions. You are also passionate about managing people and act as a coach for site managers.
You will join a close-knit team and report to the lead project manager. They emphasise personal growth, versatile employability, knowledge sharing, evaluation and mentoring. They strive to fill the position as comprehensively as possible, with a deep-seated belief in continuous innovation and a culture of lifelong learning. Where necessary and useful, they provide opportunities for further education and training.
They encourage solution-oriented thinking and action within the construction team, and strive to supervise and compensate subcontractors correctly and in a timely manner, in line with the core values of quality and fairness.
The well-being of employees is paramount. Managers strive to ensure this by creating a healthy balance between cooperation and connectedness, while providing sufficient room for autonomy and personal development. Adequate support and open, direct communication channels are essential in this respect.
Our client is a respected Class 8 contractor and property developer with offices in multiple locations and a significant team of employees. They are strongly committed to innovation, from internal advancement to excellence in project execution. The company actively embraces key progressive developments such as BIM, LEAN, 5S and the further integration of digital technologies."
- A degree within structural engineering, Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent through experience.
- Experience as a project or site manager within residential construction.
- You are willing to travel on the Antwerp-Brussels axis.
- You are organisationally strong so you can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- You speak Dutch, knowledge of French and/or English is a plus.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.