This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
In addition to your gross salary, these items are also part of the package.
- You work in a 40-hour week, which means that in addition to your 20 statutory days of leave, you also get 12 ADV days
- The company follows the construction leave, the other days can be planned freely
- After your training period, part of working from home is possible
- Meal vouchers, group insurance, mobile phone, laptop and company car
If you want to apply or want to know more, please contact CTRL-F Antwerp.
Call: +32 3 750 28 80
See you soon!
For our client specialising in underground pipelines, we are looking for a Project Manager to expand the team.
Some of the tasks:
- Follow-up of the projects from order to completion
- Ordering material
- Managing teams at the yard
- Communication with the site managers
- Drawing up requisition statements
- Communication with the customer and subcontractors
- Customer-focused problem solving
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Keeping an eye on safety
This company specialising in B2B projects relating to underground pipelines (including fire extinguishing, gas, water, sewerage and sprinkler pipelines) employs 54 people at its office in the port of Antwerp. They mainly have medium-sized sites, an average project amounts to about 150k. They work for many large companies in the port of Antwerp and the rest of Belgium.
For this client, we are mainly looking for driven people who want to immerse themselves in underground pipelines.
Little prior knowledge is required, but the following gives an idea of what kind of background is interesting for the job.
- A degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience
- You can read a plan
- You have a first experience in project work
- You have a VCA certificate or are willing to obtain one
- You can easily work with current software packages
- Knowledge of Autocad is an advantage
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.