This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the position of project leader/technical surveyor, you will work within an innovative environment with room for input of ideas.
- In addition, you can count on an attractive and complete remuneration package and a company car.
- You will be working in an informal atmosphere within a flat structure.
- Space for own insights.
For the position of project leader/technical surveyor, the following tasks will be part of your job description:
- After the sale has been finalised by one of our representatives, you take care of the complete project follow-up for various external joinery files up to and including the delivery.
- Starting from the sales file, you measure the site technically and, together with the client (mainly private persons) or architect, examine the assembly possibilities and finish based on the practical implementation on site.
- You take the necessary photos and notes, ensure that the file is fully processed and also confirmed by the customer so that your colleague work planner can enter the data into our production preparation in order to order all the materials.
- You give the necessary explanations and instructions to our installers for the assembly, either at the site itself or when they leave our workshop.
- You attend site meetings, are the point of contact for our customers and follow up on the finishing of the site.
- You work closely with our sales, production, placement, ...
For the vacancy of project leader/technical surveyor, you will be working for a family SME that has been active for 40 years in the production and installation of high-quality aluminium windows and doors. One of their greatest strengths is that they have their own production department, as well as carrying out the installation themselves.
You will be part of a team of 45 employees.
The company has a central location between Antwerp and Ghent.
Projects are located all over Flanders.
Their many years of expertise guarantee that all projects are carried out to the highest quality standards.
For the position of project manager/technical surveyor, you have a higher technical education and/or the necessary work experience in construction.
- Since you will be working in the windows and doors sector, experience in this is a big plus.
- Because you will often come into contact with customers, you are communicative, customer-oriented and work efficiently.
- You will be working about 3 days a week from the office and 2 days a week at customer sites.