This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
The following is offered for the vacancy of project leader in Ternat:
- You will be joining a young and dynamic team, where an open-door policy prevails. The family aspect is very important to our client.
- You will have the opportunity to work on large-scale and challenging projects.
- You can count on strong logistical, administrative and commercial support.
- You will receive an attractive and competitive salary package with a company car and an Iphone/Ipad.
The tasks for the vacancy of project leader in Ternat consist of:
- You analyse remediation files, both on a technical and on a commercial level.
- You consult and cooperate with the commercial department.
- You work out your own offers.
- You supervise the remediation work during execution.
- You are the customer's point of contact.
- You are responsible for the settlement of the work carried out.
- You coordinate the administration (reports, cancellations, certificates, etc.).
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea, but are you looking for a permanent job in the building technology sector? Mail us at Aalst.email@example.com or call us on 0473 81 80 32 and we will find the right company for you!
For the vacancy of project leader in Ternat, you will be working for a company that specialises in earthworks and demolition. Our client is one of the biggest players in demolition work.
With more than 50 years of experience, no project is too small for them. As a result, you will come across exceptional projects, such as Antwerp Tower, Leopold Tunnel, Reyers Viaduct,.... The projects are mainly located in large cities, mainly in the Brussels region.
For a company in the Ternat region, we are looking for a project leader. For this vacancy, you meet the following requirements:
- You are bilingual (NL-FR), because many customers are French-speaking.
- You are in possession of a driving licence B.
- You preferably have a Master's degree, or equivalent through experience.
- If you have experience in remediation work, this is a big plus.
- You are aware of the various regional laws regarding earthmoving.