This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a Project Manager, you will enjoy a full-time position. You will receive a remuneration in proportion to your knowledge and/or experience. This is complemented with extra-legal benefits. You will be working in a dynamic company where there are various opportunities to develop your career.
For the position of Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be co-responsible for compiling important sales dossiers
- You assist the account managers in translating the customer's wishes into concrete project content
- You are co-responsible for estimating project costs and project planning
- You will negotiate with the suppliers
- Follow-up of the contracts of the projects
- Change management during projects
- You help ensure that the agreements are respected
- If there is a dispute, you will help resolve it
- You maintain good relations with the customers
- Project management of complex projects
- Project portfolio management
- Supplier management
- Provide technical input where required
- Follow-up of the project timelines
- Budget control and project reporting
- Ensuring the quality of the projects
- Elaboration of the project plan
- Project administration
In addition, you will also be responsible for managing the project teams and suppliers, communicating with the internal and external stakeholders, and finally, you will convert your accumulated experience into concrete ideas for the continuous improvement of the processes.
Our client in Leuven is specialised in 3D measurement and integration services. Their customers are located worldwide and are active in various industries. From the business unit Integration Services they support their customers with the integration of automatic and semi-automatic metrology solutions.
For the vacancy of Project Manager in Leuven, you should preferably meet the following profile:
- You hold a Master's degree, preferably in a technical field, or equivalent through experience
- You have several years of experience in leading projects, preferably also involved in the sales preparation and contractual aspects of technical files
- Bringing structure to complex matter is no problem for you
- You have affinity or interest in quality control and metrology
- You have knowledge of project management frameworks such as PMP or Prince2
- You communicate fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of other languages is considered an asset
- You are prepared to travel abroad regularly
- You are in possession of a driving licence B
Do you not recognise yourself in any of the above descriptions, but have a keen interest in the position? Then please do not hesitate to contact me and we can look at the possibilities together. You can do this via email@example.com or by calling 016 49 83 82
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.