This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this job as a project leader, you will be working for a company that specialises in earthworks and demolition. You can also count on a challenging permanent job including:
- an attractive salary package;
- company car;
- meal vouchers;
- extra-legal benefits
- quality material.
Depending on your experience and technical knowledge, they are happy to discuss gross remuneration.
You will be assigned many tasks for this position. Below is a selection of the range of tasks:
- You are responsible for the timely and correct implementation of the projects;
- you communicate directly with the client, subcontractors, architects, etc.
- You follow up several projects at the same time, this can be for example 1 big project, or 3 small projects;
- You choose when your presence on site is required;
- You are responsible for the project from start to completion, i.e. you follow the project from A to Z;
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves;
- You keep track of the budget and check whether the project is profitable;
- You attend site meetings.
This family-run SME is a VCA-certified specialist in transport, earthworks and demolition. They also focus on the transport of sludge and organic waste.
The shipyards are mainly located in Limburg.
With around 60 employees, they place great importance on respect for people, the environment and safety.
For the vacancy of project leader you recognise yourself in the following description:
- You can present relevant experience as a project leader in larger construction projects, especially in earthworks, sewerage works;
- experience in hydraulic engineering is a plus
- You communicate flawlessly in Dutch;
- You manage your own team of 2-3 people, this can be different teams on different sites at the same time;
- you are flexible in working hours, not a 9-to-5 type;
- You think problem-solving and look for appropriate solutions;
- You respect the safety of the site, regardless of the deadline.