This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
You get what you pay for. In return for your craftsmanship, you get:
- A good salary, always paid on time.
- A meal voucher of 6.5€ per day worked.
- Always the right material and machines.
- The work clothes you need.
- The possibility of following training courses.
And what is still important:
- Our client is a financially healthy company.
- Job security guaranteed
As project leader for this construction company in Geel, you will be responsible for a number of ongoing projects. You will certainly find the following tasks in your package:
- You do all the follow-up of current sites. Drawing up plans, managing specifications, following up budgets, managing material lists and so on.
- You manage the construction sites and ensure proper planning of all employees and subcontractors.
- You follow up on illness and accidents at work properly and other problems are reported in a timely manner.
- You ensure motivation and a positive working atmosphere in the team.
- You will lead the site meetings and provide an appropriate solution for each problem (alternative working methods, new techniques and innovations).
- You follow up the budgets, as you are responsible for the financial result of your sites.
- For this position, you will mainly be working in the Geel region.
Our client deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. This ranges from general renovations to sewerage techniques, from stained glass restoration to asbestos removal.
The company keeps craftsmanship under its own wings. It brings and keeps all necessary knowledge about its niche activities in-house as much as possible.
It invests resolutely in the further development of its know-how. Ultimately, motivated and committed people make the difference. Motto: "Our human capital is our greatest added value".
Challenging works that require craftsmanship are right up their alley.
At our client, construction experts and craftsmen are characterised as:
- Reliable: You like to put your shoulders to the wheel, take responsibility and go for quality.
- Agile: You like challenging projects and varied assignments. You don't shy away from the adventure and surprise associated with renovation.
- Inventive: You are looking for a stimulating job in which your ability to solve problems is needed. You like working in a team with different specialties and personalities.
- No-nonsense: You are looking for a job in a dynamic company where action comes first. You take things in hand and want to move forward.
For the position of 'project leader', we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have a bachelor's degree in construction and at least 2 years of experience in a similar position. A passion for renovation is a huge plus.
- You speak good Dutch.
- You can work well with MS Office.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are a people manager and can enthuse people well.
- No two sites are the same, so every problem is different too. You are a real problem solver and can always provide an efficient solution.
- You are communicative and you know how to get things done.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.