This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
40 hours per week
Senior Recruitment Manager
09/365 26 33
09/365 26 33
CTRL F Engineering Denderland
Chaussée de Bruxelles 92 9090 Melle
- An attractive gross salary with car, fuel card, laptop, mobile phone
- Certainly possibility to follow additional training of your choice - taking the initiative yourself is important here
- You work in a 38-hour week and have 6 ADV days
- Leave can be planned freely (in consultation with colleagues of course)
When present on desk:
- Answers telephone assistance customers & technicians. First line burglary, cameras, fire,
- Access control
- Answers telephone assistance - technicians.
- Managing and updating technical files
Monitoring of projects:
- Single point of contact for assigned customers for total project
- Preparation of customer competitions
- Discussion and development of customised solutions for customers together with suppliers
- Possibly create & present a demo set-up
- Following up on orders from site and discussing with the customer the provisions (cables, etc.)
- Drawing up plans in Autocad
- Managing and monitoring subcontractors
- Starting up and following up technicians on site
- Final inspection on site
- Adding project to total file
- Discuss with invoicing for correct final project invoice
- After-sales service
- Follow-up market new technologies & solutions for customers
- - Listening to supplier proposals regarding new products
- - Internal presentation of new products at weekly project meeting meetings
- - Attending training courses at suppliers
- - Providing training for technicians on site or at the office
- Developing internal solutions for linking products electronically or via a network
- First aid for minor IT problems of colleagues
- Manage servers & PCs at customers.
- Managing the switchboard (in the absence of a colleague)
- Always thinking and working out proposals to provide the company with a better future in the IT field.
Our client is an SME active in intrusion protection, fire detection, camera surveillance and access control systems. They currently work with 16 people but are planning to grow even further. There is a pleasant working atmosphere among the colleagues. The company has a flat structure. Their customers are mainly SME and industry-oriented and are spread across Belgium.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in a technical field or equivalent through experience
- You have experience in security techniques, fire detection, access control
- You are electrically and electronically strong
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and preferably also sufficient knowledge of French and English
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.