This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a project manager, you will be joining a company that is a market leader in the development, production, sale and installation of door units and interior joinery.
A dynamic company that is constantly looking further and working on innovative products.
They provide internal training so that you are a specialist in your field.
A permanent job with a salary in line with the market and additional legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, etc.
A lot of responsibility and confidence in a job where you are often on the road to customers and sites.
For our client specialising in fire doors we are looking for a project manager.
Your tasks as project manager are as follows:
- You have final responsibility for the projects.
- You make an analysis of customer requests.
- You compile the technical sheet in order to be able to start the project.
- You work closely with the assistant project manager who will monitor the construction sites closely.
- You are supported by the production planners.
- You are responsible for monitoring the budgets.
- You maintain smooth communication with the customer.
Is this vacancy not quite your cup of tea but are you looking for a new challenge in the construction industry? Then feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 293 23 93 to discuss your job expectations.
Our client specialising in interior joinery and doors is the market leader in development, production and installation. They design and produce their own fire-resistant, sound-insulating and safety door units.
In their local workshop in Rijkevorsel, they continuously develop and produce innovative doors.
In addition to development and production, they also take care of qualitative placement on the sites themselves.
You will find their specialised doors in hospitals, care centres but also prisons and large office and apartment buildings.
As a family-run SME, they currently employ around 100 people.
For this vacancy in Rijkevorsel we are looking for a project manager with a keen interest in doors. Furthermore, you meet the following expectations:
- You have a degree in construction, a Bachelor's degree in architecture or a Master's degree in architecture.
- Experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You are stress resistant, deadlines do not scare you.
- You can express yourself fluently in the Dutch and French languages, both verbally and in writing.
- You have a real hands-on mentality and can easily work independently.
- Delivering quality is very important to you.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel.
- You are flexible and prepared to travel long distances between sites.