This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the vacancy as a junior project leader we are looking for someone who, under supervision, will take care of the technical preparation, administrative follow-up and post-calculation for various projects.
Your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- making measurements at the sites, drawing up technical sheets and ensuring practical site organisation;
- Act as technical back-up for the project leaders and ensure a clear structure for the follow-up of the works;
- Taking care of orders, stock management and keeping project files up to date;
- Provide PPE inspections;
- ensuring the registration and follow-up of returns;
- close cooperation with the other departments within the organisation.
Is this not the job you are looking for?
Contact 09/218.07.51 or mail to email@example.com.
Then we will look at the possibilities together.
Our partner is part of a large construction group active in the construction of roofs, railings and facades.
They are experts in general roof and facade renovations.
For public buildings, industrial partners, owners and syndicates alike, it wants to be the long-term partner for all their roofs and facades.
The company has a high level of safety awareness and, with its family values, is always focused on long-term qualitative and innovative solutions.
The group consists of several subsidiaries, each with its own speciality. This allows us to offer a unique and specialised service.
Do you have a bachelor's degree in architecture? Would you like to work in a highly digitalised work environment? Then this vacancy might just be for you.
For the vacancy of Junior Project Leader we are looking for someone who can identify with the following profile:
- Communicate clearly and convincingly, you can present complex messages logically to a group;
- You have strong organisational skills and people management skills;
- Working in a team poses no problems for you;
- You have a desire for independence, autonomy and a great sense of responsibility.
An exciting position where autonomy and a sense of responsibility are key.
At the start, you will receive a training plan tailored to your skills and experience.
This will give you the opportunity to learn about your role within the organisation and become familiar with your new position.
A competitive salary package including group and hospitalisation insurance, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, bonus scheme, company car and fuel card.
To this we add the possibility of working from home as well as a cafeteria plan that allows you to optimise your premiums.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.