This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project manager/work planner
- A dynamic working environment within a thriving company.
- Varied duties with both site visits and office work.
- Competitive salary package including company car with fuel card, iPhone, laptop, meal vouchers and eco vouchers.
Are you the enthusiastic and motivated project manager we are looking for? Apply now!
- Managing and scheduling workers at various construction sites.
- Ensure timely delivery of materials and machinery to the sites.
- Monitor deadlines, quality and safety.
- Act as a point of contact for clients and regularly attend site meetings.
- Report to the managing director and participate in decision-making processes.
Is this vacancy still not quite what you are looking for? Then be sure to let us know, as we have several other vacancies and companies that may be of interest to you.
Our client is a leading international service provider in industrial and maritime sectors, specialising in different areas such as industrial demolition, remediation, wreck removal and maritime construction. As one of the leading industrial contractors in the Netherlands and Belgium, they have a global presence.
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in architecture or equivalent through experience.
- Strong structural understanding and extensive knowledge of materials and execution techniques.
- Dynamic, motivated and stress-resistant with a practical attitude.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.