This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Pharma
You will be part of a young and dynamic team.
Compensation in line with the market
Laptop and mobile phone
Group and hospitalisation insurance
As Project Leader, you will be present on site at the pharma sites on a full-time basis.
- Within the production environment, you identify what needs to be optimised in terms of installation.
- Both the renewal and (re)integration of the components are your responsibility.
- You are responsible for measuring, calculating, adapting plans, building, adjusting and monitoring.
- You work together with the designers, subcontractors and are in close contact with the client.
- During the execution, as project leader you are responsible for the safety administration.
The company, located in Diepenbeek, is active in the design, installation and maintenance of technical installations for heating, cooling, ventilation and electricity.
They combine the three areas of expertise in total projects, from the study to the installation.
Specifically for the Pharma department, they are looking for a dedicated project leader at their customers' sites.
You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree and at least 2 years of experience as an executive project manager.
You are a strong communicator.
You can take decisions, maintain an overview and coordinate.
You have an eye for safety and the regulations.
You have experience or a keen interest in all things related to cooling, ventilation and electricity.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.