This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Interior Finishing
What can you expect as Project leader in Groot-Bijgaarden?
- An attractive remuneration according to your profile and experience.
- In addition, you will enjoy extra-legal benefits such as a company car, hospitalisation insurance, a smartphone and a laptop.
- A dynamic and professional working environment with a flexible working atmosphere.
- The company does not follow the construction leave. This allows you to plan your own leave days.
Do you have any questions or are you looking for another construction job? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02/333 45 11.
For the vacancy of Project leader in interior finishing in Groot-Bijgaarden you bear the final responsibility for several projects; this includes the following tasks:
- Set your own agenda as well as those of others such as subcontractors.
- Ensuring good and professional cooperation with the client and contractors. This way, you assist the client when there are construction-technical questions.
- You dare to take the necessary decisions in order to meet the set deadlines.
- Draw up the tenders
- You support the business developer with the sales of large projects.
- You ensure a good follow-up of your projects both from the office and on site.
Do you see yourself fitting into this vacancy?
Is this job something or nothing for you?
Contact us via email@example.com or call 02/333 45 11
Then we will look at the possibilities together.
Our client is a company specialised in office finishing and total solutions. For years, they have been a well-known player in the field of system walls, floor coverings, ceiling coverings, painting and customised work. Because the company has its own joinery and study department, they provide total solutions for their customers. Due to the growth of the company and the influx of new employees, they are looking for a project manager for interior finishing.
The office is located in Groot-Bijgaarden and is easily accessible both by car and by public transport.
Do you like to eat a sandwich or a pizza at lunchtime? Then there are several options close to the office.
You will join a team of about 20 colleagues who enjoy open communication and an aperitif on Fridays. You will mainly work together with Lisa who proudly holds the position of Business Developer. .
To carry out the job of interior finishing project leader, you have these skills:
- You have knowledge of construction technology. This can be through training or through your experience within the sector.
- Do you have a strong interest in interior finishing
- Expressing yourself in both Dutch and French is no problem for you.
- Because you are responsible for multiple projects, which you will visit, you have a driving license B
- You like to work in a planned and practical way
Do you see yourself fitting into this position but do you still have some questions? Or do you still have doubts about certain things? Do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 333 45 11. You can do this during or after working hours