This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Electricity
- Immediately a permanent contract.
- A gross salary depending on your experience.
- A company car with fuel card.
- Meal vouchers of €8.
- Net expense allowance.
- You get 32 days of leave, where you follow the construction leave.
Within this function, you will perform the following tasks:
- Technical and administrative support to project management, planning and sales. At the delivery of the works, you will check the files, reports and measurement statements.
- At the projects, you will participate in the preparation of materials, specifications, designs, calculations, etc. and this in the field of electrical diagrams, cable calculations and lighting studies.
- You follow up the orders and deliveries of the files and this in support of the site managers and shift supervisors.
For a client active in industrial electricity, we are currently looking for a few people to strengthen their 35-strong team. Internally, they will manage the projects from A-Z, from design to implementation. Thanks to their strong electrical knowledge, they will also be able to bring the projects to a successful conclusion.
Everyone who works here has a strong commitment to the projects and to the company.
The company has a flat structure with short lines of communication and the manager himself is still actively involved.
Apart from the hard skills, which of course have to be high end, they will mainly select on soft skills.
We see the following profile as an assistant project manager fitting:
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in electricity, electrical engineering or electromechanics.
- A VCA certificate is definitely a plus.
- Knowledge of Autocad, Q-bus, caneco, dialux, SEE- electrical are added values. These programmes are not a must, but can only play to your advantage.
- You have skills and ambition to lead.
- You are punctual and orderly to bring your files to a successful conclusion.
- You are someone who can deal with new information in a creative and solution-oriented way.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 9 241 87 96.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.