This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project leader electrical engineering
- As Project Leader, you lead the assigned projects from design phase to implementation.
- To this end, you are responsible for the execution of the works, monitoring the budget, quality and planning.
- You are the coordinating pivot in the consultation with internal employees, external partners (architects and engineering firms) and the client.
- You lead a project team (foremen, work planners) and you direct the workers so that the project is carried out with the right level of commitment.
- Finally, you watch over the post-calculation and actively participate in site meetings.
- You will report to the Operations Director.
Our client designs and installs total solutions for electrical engineering and security, aiming to exceed customers' expectations in every domain, maximise the professional pride of each of their employees and help ensure the future of our planet.
- You have completed a higher education in electricity, which you supplemented with at least a few years of relevant work experience as a site or project manager
- You have strong technical and organisational skills and can work in a structured, accurate and cost-conscious manner.
- As a person, you are open-minded, flexible and customer-oriented.
- Furthermore, you are hands-on, enjoy a great sense of responsibility and are a fluent communicator who can negotiate with interlocutors at all levels.
- As a leader and people manager, you know how to stimulate and motivate your people like no other.
- You keep your knowledge of evolutions in the field up-to-date and you keep abreast of new trends.
- You are fluent in the current MS Office packages and you have an excellent command of the Dutch language.
You will immediately receive a permanent contract of indefinite duration.
You will be working in a growing and dynamic family business where respect, open communication and honesty are key. A fascinating job with the necessary responsibilities, development opportunities and the necessary external and internal training.
A competitive salary complemented by extra-legal benefits such as a company car.
Questions or interest?
>> 014 33 75 67
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.