This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Manager Building Services
You will have an exciting job with a lot of variety and challenging projects.
This is a financially sound company that cares about its employees and their further development and advancement.
You will receive a competitive salary, supplemented with a whole range of fun and attractive extra-legal benefits, including a company car, insurance and profit-sharing.
As Project Manager Building Services, you will have full responsibility for setting up the procedures related to HVACS, electricity, lifts,...
You will be responsible from the preparation of the projects by playing a key role for the purchasing and calculation department. You will also follow up on the special techniques that arise in tender dossiers.
Specifically, it means:
- That you start looking for & proposing variants in implementation methods.
- You will help guide the purchasing cell and search for good subcontractors.
- For the calculation department, you will analyse the incoming quotations.
As soon as the project is underway, you go:
- Provide support to the project manager in the construction of the file.
- Provide information necessary for the drafting of the subcontracts.
- Coordination of the various parties at the site
- Control and monitor implementation.
- For all sites, you check the quality, returns and budgets.
- Elaborating technical solutions.
The purpose of the position is to relieve the project leaders of their work on various projects within the group and, together with them, to ensure the qualitative delivery of a project.
The past is also worth your future!
As a class 8 general contractor, our client deliberately focuses on specialised renovation and restoration work in and around buildings, building structures and monuments. With know-how, innovative techniques and logistical strength, they deliver any complex and extraordinary renovation project.
Together they want to build your future! Does "working on the most varied, complex and fascinating projects" sound like music to your ears? For our client, we are looking for employees with passion, vision and strong technical knowledge.
For this position we are looking for someone who:
- A master degree in electromechanics, option air conditioning with 5 years experience in a similar function.
- You are budget-conscious and know how to maintain a balance between quality, cost and timing.
- You are very analytical and have technical thinking skills, you are a real problem solver.
- You are an enthusiastic and dynamic person with strong communication skills.
- You are commercially minded.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.