This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
As a project leader, your responsibilities include the following:
- Together with a fellow project leader, you are involved in your own projects.
- Most of your projects will focus on industrial electricity.
- You are fully responsible for the follow-up of the construction sites from a to z.
- You plan the workers and any subcontractors. You maintain contact with the customer and are responsible for project follow-up.
- You are responsible for the settlements, budget control, post calculation, orders,...
- You attend site meetings and follow up the sites on the spot. If necessary, you will jump in yourself.
Our client is an industrial partner for the installation and renovation of industrial electricity. They are also active in the automation of air conditioning, heat pumps and HVAC applications. They have been active since 2009 and currently work with around 30 employees. Due to continued growth, they are looking for a project manager to strengthen the team.
As a project leader, you can tick off the following items:
- You have previous experience in measurement and control engineering and/or industrial electricity.
- You have already worked in a similar role.
- You have experience or interest in the installation business.
- You speak perfect Dutch. You can express yourself fluently in English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You can handle the standard MS Office applications.
- You are good at setting priorities.
- You are communicative and can take the lead.
- You are organised in your work and a team player.
You will be working in a young, dynamic organisation with a flat and informal structure. The manager is still very close to the people and has an open and accessible communication style. We work in a 40-hour week where you are entitled to 12 ADV days on top of your 20 statutory days off, which can be freely planned. Furthermore, you can count on a competitive salary in proportion to your experience. This is complemented by a car, mobile phone with subscription, laptop and group and hospitalisation insurance.
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.