This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Depending on your experience and qualities, you can enjoy a permanent contract with a negotiable gross monthly salary and additional legal benefits:
- company car
- Meal checks
- group insurance
- Hospitalisation insurance
As a Project Manager Electrical Engineering, you are responsible for total electrotechnical projects in, for example, office buildings, utility complexes, logistical and industrial sites, hospitals, residential and care centres, football stadiums, etc.
As Project Manager Electrical Engineering, your tasks include the following:
- Analysing the specifications/file.
- You are responsible for the technical study work.
- You build up a thorough dossier knowledge, you know your dossier from A to Z.
- As Project Manager, you attend site meetings and ensure site consultation with site manager and client.
- You draw up a project planning for your projects, which you monitor on a daily basis and adjust if necessary.
- You draw up a safety plan and perform a risk analysis together with the prevention advisor.
- You negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors, place orders and closely monitor the quality delivered.
- Budget control and post-calculation are an essential part of your job.
- you are responsible for additional quotations within your project
Our client is a strong, international and electrotechnical partner with local presence, offering sustainable technological and innovative total solutions in successful long-term partnerships. our client is active in the entire spectrum of electrotechnical installations and technology - 'from the high voltage to the bit'!
Your education and experience:
- Master/Bachelor Electricity/Electrical Engineering/Energy Technology/... or equivalent through practical experience.
- You bring a minimum of 5 years of experience in large industrial projects.
- You are passionate about electrical engineering.
- Communication and organisation are very important in your work.
- You always think constructively about solutions.
- You have a feeling for figures.