This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For the job as Assistant Designer in the Deinze region, you can expect the following:
- You start immediately with a permanent contract as an employee.
- A salary adjusted to your experience and competences.
- Meal vouchers and Eco vouchers
- Group insurance.
- Numerous internal and external training courses.
- You can participate in weekly sports activities during working hours
For the job as Project leader Interior in Deinze, you will be able to perform the following tasks:
- You consult with the entire team to achieve the feasibility of the design
- You examine the technical feasibility of the project
- You choose the subcontractors you want to work with
- You organise site meetings
- You are available to answer technical questions about the project
- You follow up the construction sites and direct the people on the site
- You take planning and deadlines into account
Together with the market leader in stand construction, we are looking to strengthen the Project Team.
Today, there are about 55 employees here but they continue to grow.
Their core values are creativity, teamwork and dynamism.
Today, they are the market leader because of their good structure, innovative products and strong team.
Due to constant growth, they are currently expanding into a new building a few 100 metres from their current location.
This area is completely traffic-free with plenty of parking facilities.
For the job as Project leader in Deinze, you can demonstrate the following capabilities:
- You have a technical background, background in interior design is an advantage
- You have previous experience in a similar position
- You have knowledge of the Office package
- You are communicative
- You can work in a structured way
- You are flexible
- You can express yourself in Dutch, a plus is that you can also express yourself in English and French