This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project engineer production
- Permanent contract, indefinite.
- 40h week, 20 leave days + 12 ADV.
- Pay for experience.
- Meal vouchers €7/day.
- Net expenses.
- Hospitalisation & group insurance.
Questions or interest?
>> WhatsApp: 0477 71 16 88
- You will be responsible for internal improvement projects.
- You will be responsible for utility and facility projects.
- You are jointly responsible for CAPEX projects.
- You will support the PD&I engineers and production engineers.
- You will work closely with the maintenance engineer to further develop the maintenance plan.
The company is a high-tech and growing company active in the metal sector. It is working hard to build the future. By developing a leading and efficient manufacturing infrastructure for the production of thin metal bipolar plate assemblies that are used for the generation or storage of alternative energy, they are contributing to an environmentally friendly energy economy.
- You hold a degree in Engineering or equivalent through experience in a similar position.
- You have technical insight, are very practical, and possess good logical thinking skills.
- You possess the necessary social skills and are a team player.
- You have the will and commitment to learn and a good amount of perseverance.
- You are able to respond quickly to needs and translate this into solutions.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English.
- Experience in the Automotive Sector with (fine) metalworking/automation is a plus.
- Experience with laser welding and laser cutting is a plus.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.