This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Engineer International
Are you someone who seizes opportunities when they arise? Then you won't say no to this unique opportunity. The company has started up a completely new, ultramodern production plant in Mexico to produce a new type of laminate of the future. At the beginning of next year, production will be in full swing. We are looking for a project engineer with an emphasis on electromechanics to bring production up to cruising speed:
This challenge is an extension of your studies, as you will be prepared for your international career in the first few months from their headquarters in Belgium, in the Kortrijk region:
- You get to know the corporate identity inside and out
- You discover the basic principles of production
- You develop on a personal level
Afterwards, you continue your adventure on the other side of the ocean:
- You will spend 1.5 years in a team of experienced colleagues developing and optimising production
- You will be involved in a variety of projects and challenges
- Together with your colleagues, you analyse malfunctions, remedy them and work out improvement proposals.
- You study the production processes in order to improve them. You test certain improvements and map out sticky points as well as quality and yield
- You carry out tests on the production machines, set them up, find the optimal settings and train the operators
- Together with the entire team, you realise the set benchmarks with regard to volume, quality and efficiency
- You will have regular meetings with the local production and engineering team and be the lynchpin between the local and Belgian teams
- You stay in Mexico
- You will take on a project at another international site
- You return to the Belgian site
The choice is yours.
The company where you will be working as a project engineer is a leader in the world of parquet and laminate floors, wooden panels and insulation. Moreover, they are part of an international, financially stable group. They are loved by their employees for the numerous training and development opportunities both horizontally and vertically, the great freedom, trust and responsibilities they are given, as well as their high-tech machinery and ongoing innovations and investments.
- You have a Technical Master's degree and preferably focus on electromechanics
- You are a graduate, soon to graduate or have a first work experience
- You are attracted to international adventure
- You get energy from learning
- You not only formulate improvements, but are also the first to provide practical support where necessary
- You are enterprising and like to pitch your ideas
- You have a great sense of responsibility
- You can switch easily between Dutch and English
Are you interested in the job, but not sure you qualify? Please contact us and we will be happy to discuss it.
Depending on your degree and experience, the salary range varies from € 2400 - € 3200 gross.
This is complemented by extra-legal benefits:
- company car with fuel card
- meal vouchers
- group and hospitalisation insurance
On top of that, there are fun extras:
- 36 days of leave
- your accommodation in Mexico is financed by the company
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.
contact you as soon as possible.