This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Infrastructure project engineer
You will join a close-knit, family-run engineering firm where great importance is attached to a good work-life balance. You will work in a pleasant working environment with short decision-making lines and a team-oriented culture. You will also get opportunities for professional development and training. The company has a strong focus on sustainability and an integrated project approach. You work a 40-hour week which entitles you to 12 ADV days on top of your statutory leave. There are fixed closing periods including 2 weeks in summer and a week between Christmas and New Year. Furthermore, you can count on full-time employment with a competitive salary.
As a project engineer for infrastructure, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will assist in realising the projects with focus on infrastructure.
- In this role, you will be involved in various aspects of infrastructure planning, including water management, foundation for permeable roads, landscaping, public space design, mobility,...
- You will be an important link in the realisation of the file as well as the creation of the execution drawings.
- You will be in close contact with the client.
- You will monitor the progress of works and communicate with various partners.
- You will make frequent site visits to carry out inspections and check the state of affairs.
Our client has its origins in a surveying firm founded in 1970. Since 1985, they have existed in their current form. Today, their services are much more extensive and they are with a team of some 25 employees each with their own expertise. This gives them a multidisciplinary approach with an extensive project team where they can handle projects from concept to completion. Today, they are looking to expand the team, more specifically they are looking for a project engineer infrastructure.
As a project infrastructure engineer, you will largely meet the requirements below:
- You are an industrial engineer or bachelor in construction engineering or related.
- You have a passion for public domain design in all its facets.
- You have a good knowledge of Autocad. Knowledge of Civil 3D is a plus, if not known this can certainly be taught.
- Training as an environmental coordinator, traffic expert or others can certainly be a plus.
- You are detail-oriented and know how to meet deadlines.
- You have a healthy interest in innovations within the sector without losing sight of day-to-day realities.
- Understanding construction and infrastructure is key.
- You are eager to learn and result-oriented.
- You have a hands-on approach.
- You speak and write very good Dutch.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.