This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
HVAC project engineer
A market-conforming salary package with meal vouchers and a company car. In addition, you will also be given the opportunity to follow job-related training paid by them. Within this instructive environment, you will work in a 40-hour system, which gives you 12 extra days of leave.
The leave system goes along with the construction leave, but you still have a few days left that you can plan freely.
As project engineer, you will mainly be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will consult with various pivotal figures within the project.
- After this, you will elaborate a qualitative design.
- In this design, you are also responsible for the necessary calculations.
- Preparation of the implementation drawings and the visuals.
- Preparation of specifications and measurement statements.
Our client is an engineering company active in HVAC, plumbing and electricity. Today, they employ around 8 employees. Both managers are present every day to support you at any time of the day. They will be working for architects, contractors and public authorities. They focus mainly on quality and also guarantee detailed files and a customer-oriented approach. To relieve the manager of his duties, they are looking for a project engineer.
For the position of project engineer we are looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
- Feel like jumping on the bandwagon in a growing company.
- Can work in detail and independently.
- Affinity with HVAC and sanitary installations within the construction industry.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.