This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project engineer cooling technologies
- Becoming part of an innovative and sustainable company.
- A responsible and challenging job with a lot of variety.
- A family business with short lines of communication and a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Development and training opportunities within an innovative and fast-growing company.
- A competitive salary with nice fringe benefits (including a company car).
- As soon as an application comes in, it is in your hands. You are responsible for all technical and cost price calculations based on the preliminary designs.
- Afterwards, you support the sales department in preparing the quotation itself, as well as helping to prepare the project.
- You also work on R&D projects in consultation with customers and external parties, including schools and research centres.
- You will follow the projects administratively until delivery, which means that you will be able to follow the progress of the project very closely.
- You will be directly in charge of the project manager and report to him.
Our client is active within the HVAC, specifically within refrigeration. Their biggest selling point is their sustainability and honest way of working. They build customised cooling installations in an ecologically responsible manner.
The projects are worked out from A to Z, from application to delivery.
Our client is a family business where a lot of humour is found on the shop floor and a good relationship with colleagues is essential.
A degree in a technical direction is a must, this may be a bachelor or master.
- Technology interests you immensely.
- A first relevant work experience is important.
- Working in a team with great colleagues is important to you.
You do not fit any of the above criteria but you are interested in the position? Feel free to contact me and we will go over everything. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 089/480 720.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.