This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
Project Engineer Building Technology
For this project leader we see the following salary package:
- A gross salary between €3500 and €4000 per month, depending on your experience.
- Flexibility on the part of the employer, as long as this continues in both directions.
- Company car with fuel card.
- Immediate and permanent contract with a growing employer.
As a project engineer you will:
- Support the project manager in the preparation, management and coordination of the installation.
- Check which systems you can provide and combine them with the provided technologies.
- Direct consultation with facility managers and end customers.
- Drawing up and following up tenders and preparing specifications.
- Direct and control the subcontractors.
- Working out electrical diagrams, PLC settings, creating work sheets for subcontractors, maintaining after-sales service, etc. In short, apart from the financial picture, you are responsible for a complete project.
Together with our partner, active in building services, we are looking for a project engineer. At present, about 17 people work here, but due to continuing growth they are looking for expansion.
They are active in government buildings, industrial buildings, schools, ...
Thanks to their internal R&D team, they can tailor everything to the customer's needs, which means that the retail business also continues to grow.
Within the retail department, you will be responsible for various branches of large retail players and be in direct contact with the customer.
As a project engineer, we aim for the following competences:
- Minimum a bachelor degree, preferably within HVAC, control engineering, HVAC, electrical engineering, electronics,...
- Knowledge of PLCs, E-plan and Autocad is present and if additional knowledge of cloud platforms is added, this is a big plus!
- Someone who wants to work in a customer-oriented way and dares to communicate with customers.
- A problem solver who can turn any problem into a solution immediately.
Do you see some of the above in your field of expertise and are you hesitating to respond? Don't let this scare you off and contact us to discuss things further via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +32 56 62 04 36.
Would you apply for your dream job?
Apply for this vacancy. We will contact you as soon as possible.