This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- Immediate and permanent contract with the customer.
- Group insurance.
- Hospitalisation insurance.
- Meal vouchers of €8 per day worked.
- Eco vouchers of €250 per year.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Telework allowance.
- 32 days of annual leave, they are only collectively closed during the Christmas period.
- You have flexible hours, they work with a core time of 9.30-15.00.
- After a run-in period, there is also the possibility of working from home 2 days a week.
For the position of project engineer you will:
- After the conceptual phase, work out everything in a technically realistic way.
- You will work out the project together with the draughtsmen, automation and software department.
- Communicating with internal parties, suppliers and customers.
- Keeping track of and reporting on your file and the progress of the project.
- Diving deep into technical problems and coming up with the necessary solutions.
Together with our client, we are looking for some process engineers to strengthen the team. They are active in machine construction and mainly in process installations for the food, plastics, pharmaceuticals and chemicals sectors. Today, they employ 115 people in Belgium.
The Belgian site is an R&D, sales and service centre, the production of the machines themselves is in Germany.
Within the company they have a team full of experienced people, so they are also open to juniors who they can fully train. In terms of company culture, they have a team spirit mentality and regularly organise family days, company parties, anniversary parties, etc.
For our project engineer we see the following profile:
- Proudly holding your engineering degree (this can be within chemistry or electromechanics).
- Someone who has a keen interest in the process industry and process installations with a focus on the mechanical aspect.
- If you already have experience in machine construction, production or a service department, this is a big plus but absolutely not a must!
- Knowledge of Inventor can certainly play to your advantage!
Do you see yourself not fitting in the vacancy, but are you interested in it? Or are you looking for a different challenge within engineering? Feel free to give us a call on T +32 3 750 28 80 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to discuss it with you.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.