This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
For this position, our client offers:
- A gross monthly salary depending on your knowledge and experience, complemented by additional legal benefits.
- A challenging position within a strong company, where you can take initiative and develop yourself further.
- Solid training so you can keep learning.
After the sale, you will take over the construction file and continue to supervise the project until completion. You will be responsible for calculating and detailing precast concrete elements, both in reinforced concrete and prestressed concrete. This includes modelling in 3D with specialised software and preparing production drawings. You will act as a liaison between clients, production and internal teams.
Our client is the central point of contact for various precast concrete elements. Their expertise includes the supply of various concrete products, including prestressed floor elements (both vaults and TT floors), concrete support structures such as beams and columns, (load-bearing) walls and stairs (tubes). They also offer tailor-made solutions for projects. The company houses an internal research and development department and a drawing office, which provide support during every phase of precast projects. They operate in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg and France.
- You are an industrial structural engineer or equivalent by experience.
- You are fluent and flexible and proficient with computer programmes such as Autocad.
- A solid (basic) knowledge of French is a plus.
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.