This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- You will be part of a close-knit team that never shies away from a challenge.
- Your colleagues will give you the opportunity to prove yourself and meet the challenges.
- Flat structure, open communication, variety of tasks and room for entrepreneurship.
- You will receive an attractive salary in accordance with your competences.
For further information please call/email us at the coordinates below:
- Justine Martin:| 050 67 24 90 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magalie Migneau | 056 62 04 36 / 0478 83 82 84 | email@example.com
You do not fully agree with the above vacancy, but you are interested in our other opportunities? Then be sure to leave us a message at the above coordinates. We will be happy to help you.
As a project engineer you are responsible for:
- coordinating the construction sites (site visits, observing site agreements)
- contact with the customer + administrative follow-up of the project
- working out quotations in consultation with the sales engineer
- negotiating additional contracts with subcontractors
- motivating and directing the mechanics
- managing production
- designing in 3D
The company specialises in the supply and installation of industrial installations for the storage and use of all kinds of (hazardous) substances. These installations are characterised by a well thought-out design with an eye for the environment, safety and efficiency. In doing so, they always try to play the role of challenger in the market. They do this by daring to think outside the box.
As a project engineer, you have the following knowledge:
- of project management ( budgeting, quality, planning, ...)
- You are good with excel
- You are fluent in Dutch and can converse in French and English if necessary
- experience within an industrial environment or process installations are a big plus
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.