This page has been automatically edited by a translation engine. Our apologies for possible typing errors!
- A job that gives you the opportunity to follow up projects from A-Z
- The projects will be varied
- Time is set aside to train you thoroughly internally
- There is a good team spirit, you are not alone
- A market-conforming salary that will increase as you grow in the job
- A pleasant working atmosphere in an SME where everyone is on a first-name basis with each other
As a project engineer, you take an active role within the company. You take responsibility for a project from the design phase to the execution.
It concerns projects within the industrial electricity (mainly low voltage) and water treatment installations (cabling, motors, controls, etc.).
- You give the input to the draughtsman for the layout of the diagrams
- You make any adjustments to the quotation
- Discussing projects with the customers
- Attend site meetings
- Managing the team at the yard
- Coordinating subcontractors
- Ordering material
- You prepare the invoicing
This company specialising in industrial electricity and electricity for water treatment plants has been in business for 60 years. Many of their customers are located in the port of Antwerp. This SME employs 40 people. It is a stable company that has grown steadily and likes to keep the SME structure. They have a stable and loyal customer base.
- You are in possession of a Master's degree or equivalent through experience
- You have good knowledge of electricity
- Knowledge of AutoCad and/or EPLAN is an advantage
- You like to take responsibility and deadlines do not scare you
- You can think in a problem-solving way in function of the customers
Apply for this vacancy.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.